The Giving Lens

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Games I'm looking forward to playing.....

...but will have to wait for feckin ages!!


E3 is underway and things look good! Here is a list of games I'm most looking forward to playing. However, since I'm not bringing my xbox to Italy, I'll have to wait till this time next year to play any of them. Lame. On the plus side though, they should be cheaper by the time I get around to them.

After watching Microsoft's press conference yesterday, like alot of other people, I was left feeling a little underwhelmed. Kinect (formally "Project Natal") really looked promising last year but this year it looks like a 2nd hand Wii knock off. The Dance game by Harmonix could be great fun and I have high yet cautious hopes for the Star Wars game but the rest seem a bit....meh. They look great but just like the Wii, they seem like flash-in-the-pan type gimmicks. Only time will tell if Kinect lives up to the hype.

I'm waiting for Gamespot to hurry the feck up and code the Ubisoft and EA confrences and I await the Nintendo and Sony confrences to begin. I dont have a PS3 or a Wii but I have wanted a PS3 since GOW3 came out (especially since they re-released GOW1 and 2) I'd also like to give Drakes Fortune a shot.

Annnnnnnyway........

without further ado, here are the games I cant wait to play!

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier



Halo Reach



Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood



Call of Duty: Black Ops



Medal of Honor



Mortal Kombat



Metal Gear Solid: Rising



Dues Ex: Human Revolution



Gears of War 3



Bullet Storm





Well, there you go. My wish list of games. The trailer for Star Wars: The Old Republic looks kick ass but alas, I'm not a mmo kinda guy.

Thats all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment