The Giving Lens

Friday, February 10, 2012

W.A.F.F.L.E

Here's a brain fart I just had. Share a bizzare J-Pop music video each Friday and call it W.A.F.F.L.E. (I might just share Japanese videos in general. Japan is fuckin weird. That is why I loves it. Also it has Ninjas. and Samurai. And really hot ladies.)

Waffle is a term that can be used when people speak jibberish for an undisclosed amount of time. For example: "I hadn't a clue what yer man was on about. Sure didn't he just waffle on for like 20 minutes?"

Waffle is also an acronym for Weird As Fuck Fridays Lesbian Ecbole. (The word ecbole means digression. I needed a word for L and E to make the acronym fit and I enjoy lesbians. Also I digress a lot. See? It all fits together into a nice little package! Kinda like real waffles, which I love.)

Now yes, I am aware that Japanese is a perfectly understandable language to those who can speak it, but I dont and therfore it sounds like waffle to me.

ANYWHO!

Here it is! The first W.A.F.F.L.E video! Will it be the last? Who the fuck knows with me.


It's a song called PonPonPon by きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ (Which I can only assume means cute little Japanese girl). This video has everything. It's like Random Man blew his load all over a Turkey wearing green sleeves. Then ate the Turkey cus he's boss like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment